In recent months, I had forgotten how much control I truly have over my life and just how far I can go with all of my dreams and passions. I guess getting older can be tricky that way, where you think starting over is the "end of it all".
Guess what? That couldn't be furthest from the truth.
I am in my 34th year of existing and God-willing, I am fast approaching my 35th year in December. I've only gotten more and more ambitious and I think I am finally at a point where I can genuinely say, "I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!".
That would've been so hard to say and mean even just a few months ago, but here I am, crossing that bridge. Which brings me to my next stop on my journey, to stop being afraid of being perceived by others and chase after my dreams, the same way I did when I was a freshly just turned 18-year-old with so much drive and ambition. The key difference? I'm actually going to do it and create something not just for myself, but to share with others. Maybe you just need a little reminder that it's okay to add a little bit of shimmer into everything you do, a little piece of your authentic self that no one may understand, but that whole-heartedly makes you, well, YOU.
My goal is to pour more of myself into a creative process that allows me to share thrifting updates, my online vintage business, fashion lookbooks, personal thoughts, & more.
This project is a work in progress and I hope you stick around to see it bloom. ⋆。𖦹°⭒˚。⋆
No comments:
Post a Comment